September



There was festival'Les Accroche-Coeurs' in 11~13 September.Theme was Angel and Demon.Wilfried who working in open arts ,Le Quai ,played his music with cinema of Chaplin,Keaton and Lloyd. I could see movie' Nosferatu le vampire' also.Then I went to see old japanese cinema'Hikou shoujo'. After I came here,I had a chance to see old japanese cinema.I like '60.
I went to see spectacles of Emmanuelle Huynh 'A vida enome' and 'L'apres midi d'un faune' of Vaslav Nijinski.Before I came to France,I danced 'A vida enome'in kyoto.At that time,I couldn't get time and space.But now I feel more about this piece.It was in le potager du roi,Versailles.It was nice garden.
Now I'm taking workshop of Vincent Dupont.There was workshop of Valerie Joly.She told us how to use voice.It open to new body work for me.Everyday we are doing improvisation.It's quite hard for mental but it's nice chance to learn new thing.